From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gramaglia, Letizia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 21 March 2018 08:05:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Senior Academic Developer

Dear Colleagues,

We have another exciting job opportunity here at Warwick - please circulate the link below as appropriate.

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTcxNjk0MSZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT0xNDU3Jm93bmVyPTUwNjI0NTImb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImYnJhbmRfaWQ9MCZ2YWNfeHRyYTUwNjI0NTIuODlfNTA2MjQ1Mj0yNDAyNDQmcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTYzNQ==

Best wishes,

Leti

Dr Letizia Gramaglia
Learning and Development Manager | LDC | University of Warwick
[log in to unmask] | External: 024 76 5 73109 | Internal: 73109

University of Warwick | Coventry | CV4 8UW | Find us on the interactive map