Dear all

We announced the date and location of next year's International Digital Curation Conference in the closing session at this year's IDCC. For those of you who weren't there, or those who were but didn't take notes, we're putting it on record: IDCC19 will take place 4-7 February 2019 in Melbourne, Australia.

It's the first time IDCC has been to the southern hemisphere and hence the first time it will take place in summer. The clothing will be different but we trust that everything that makes IDCC worth attending will stay the same. Thanks to our hosts at the University of Melbourne for making this possible. For further details, please see

www.dcc.ac.uk/news/save-date-idcc19-4-7-february-melbourne

Best wishes,

Diana Sisu
On behalf of the IDCC Programme Committee

--
Customer Relationship Manager
Digital Curation Centre

Tel: +44 (0)131 650 6988