[Long article by Mario Fales in this publication]

From Giovanni B. Lanfranchi <[log in to unmask]>
===========================

JUST PRINTED

State Archives of Assyria Bulletin Vol. XXIII (2017)

Table of Contents
Maksim Kalinin – Sergey Loesov, Lexical Sondergut of Neo-Assyrian ... 1–46
Sajjad Alibaigi, The Location of the Second Stele Commemorating
Tiglath-Pileser III’s Campaign to the East in 737 BC ... 47–53
Mattias Karlsson, The Cursed Destruction of the North-West Palace ... 55–66
Sanae Ito (with an Introduction by Sebastian Fink), Assurbanipal the
Humanist? The Case of Equal Treatment ... 67–90
Cristina Barcina, The Conceptualization of the Akitu under the
Sargonids: Some Reflections ... 91–129
Stefania Ermidoro, Ruling over Time: The Calendar in the Neo-Assyrian
Royal Propaganda ... 131–156
Simonetta Ponchia, Slaves, Serfs, and Prisoners in Imperial Assyria
(IX–VII Cent. BC). A Review of Written Sources ... 157–179
Frederick Mario Fales, Phoenicia in the Neo-Assyrian Period: An
Updated Overview ... 181–295

[More writings by Mario Fales here - https://uniud.academia.edu/MarioFales
]

The Volume can be purchased at:
Casalini Libri S.p.A. — Via Faentina 169/15 — I-50010 Caldine (FI)
(Italy) — www.casalini.it
Arbor Sapientiae s.r.l. — via Bernardo Barbiellini Amidei 80 — I-00168
Roma (Italy) — www.arborsapientiae.com
Eisenbrauns — POB 275 Winona Lake, IN 46590-0275 (USA) —
https://www.eisenbrauns.com

[After searching all the above websites, I could only actually find it at the Arbor Sapientiae website, for 120 euros.
Pete]

--- To (re-)subscribe please send a blank email to [log in to unmask], and write (as subject and in first
line): subscribe agade