Hi Everyone

I’m hoping some of you can help me please. As part of my PhD research, I’m conducting a survey with farm animal vets, and am trying to recruit via as many channels as possible.

If you know any UK-based vets who work with livestock (any species, full- or part-time), or you know a farmer or small animal vet who might pass this on, I would be very grateful if you could forward this email to them for me please!

Full details of the study can be found via the survey link, but these are the highlights for any potential participants:

  *   To take part, you need to be a vet based in the UK and spend at least some of your time doing clinical farm animal work
  *   Takes ~15 mins to complete
  *   Upon completion, you can choose to be entered into a prize draw for a £25 voucher
  *   Vets can take the survey here: https://surreyfahs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6SxTpIuq4UqHFUF

Many thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Golding, BSc, MSc, MBPsS
PhD Student & Trainee Health Psychologist

School of Psychology (Room 23AC04)
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
University of Surrey | Guildford | Surrey | GU2 7XH

LinkedIn: Profile<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-e-golding-3553b625?trk=hp-identity-photo>
Twitter: @SarahEGolding<https://twitter.com/SarahEGolding>