A friend of mine has literally just set up https://sciencenearme.com/

It's empty at the moment, but it'd be lovely if people who ran events would
consider adding theirs to the site!

Suw

----

*Join us for our 10th Ada Lovelace Day on Tuesday, 9 October *
Organise your own event
<https://findingada.com/events/organise-your-own-event/> and be part of
something fabulous!

Web: FindingAda.com <http://findingada.com/>
Twitter: @findingada <http://twitter.com/findingada>
Facebook: AdaLovelaceDay <http://facebook.com/AdaLovelaceDay/>

On 9 March 2018 at 08:35, Karen Patel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> If you're looking for biology events, check out the Royal Society of
> Biology website: https://www.rsb.org.uk/events
>
> You can search by area and find local events organised by our 19 regional
> branches.
>
> Best wishes
> Karen
>
> Karen Patel MRSB
> Events & Regional Manager
> 020 7685 2569 | 077 3985 9334
>
> www.rsb.org.uk
> Royal Society of Biology | Charles Darwin House | 12 Roger Street | London
> | WC1N 2JU
>
> <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]