The Raspberry Pi Foundation are embarking on an ambitious three-year
programme, funded by Google.org, to develop a suite of online courses that
will support educators to teach computing and computer science. To deliver
the programme, we are looking for a Production Manager who will lead all
aspects of the production of these courses, working closely with our
content and design teams.

The ideal candidate will have a background in media production, preferably
with experience of creating online learning experiences. You will need
excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborative with
cross-functional teams to deliver learning experiences of outstanding
quality. You don’t need to be an expert in computing education, but you do
need to care about our mission and be willing to immerse yourself in
learning about the field.

We strive to make the Foundation a place where talented people who are
passionate about our mission can do the best work of their careers. We have
a flexible and collaborative approach to all aspects of our work. If you’re
the right person for the job, we’ll make it work for you, and you can be
confident that you’ll be working with an exceptional team.
You can find out more about the job, and how to apply at
https://raspberrypi.workable.com/j/F34ABA5732
--

Olympia Brown

Senior Programme Manager - Youth Partnerships

Raspberry Pi Foundation

UK registered charity 1129409

www.raspberrypi.org | www.codeclub.org.uk

@olydbrown <https://twitter.com/olydbrown> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/olympia-brown-7569907>
Request a meeting with me <https://www.vyte.in/olympia>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212