Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

My department, UCL Extreme Citizen Science, has extended the deadline for this research associate post until midday 5th April. (It may currently say midnight; we are trying to get the site to fix this.)

We're looking for an experienced research associate to take on a high level project coordination role within the €4m H2020 Citizen Science Coordination and Support Action (CSA) ‘Doing It Together Science’ (DITOS) - www.togetherscience.eu. Apologies for long link: https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?amNvZGU9MTcxNDE4OCZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT05NjUmb3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJnZhY2Zpcm0udmFjdGl0bGU9cmVzZWFyY2gmcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTIyNA%3D%3D&jcode=1714188&vt_template=965&owner=5041178&ownertype=fair&brand_id=0&vacfirm.vactitle=research&posting_code=224

The main responsibility of the post will be to coordinate, co-author, and monitor project outputs, working with consortium partners to define the structure of their reports and methodologies, and to gather and analyse the supporting data. In addition, the postholder will assist the Principal Investigator, Professor Muki Haklay, with coordination of day-to-day project activities and will monitor budgets, deviations from plan and risks encountered, supported by the group’s Scientific Manager, who will gather and consolidate information from the 11 partners. It is a full time post, though 80% FTE will be considered, and from April/May 2018 until the end of May 2019.

UCL Extreme Citizen Science is an outrageously lovely department to work in. As we're doing science in the public, it's similar enough to science communication - the main difference is that the public joins in and sometimes starts activities, and it's a two-way conversation.

You can find out more about UCL Extreme Citizen Science (ExCiteS) on http://www.ucl.ac.uk/excites, and e-mail [log in to unmask] for inquiries. Feel free to share around.

Best wishes,

Alice

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)