Hi Sarah

I hope all is well with you and everything is going well.

My wife Eleanor just suggested that she do a financial presentation,
workshop at the big event, her being an accountant with some experience
in the field and that, Is it too late to apply?

All the best

Ian

Do Science Ltd
37 Upper Brownhill Road, Southampton, SO16 5NG
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
*www.doscience.co.uk* <http://www.doscience.co.uk>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the
personal attention of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your computer.
While Do Science Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept liability
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.