Invitation to Present at the 29th Conference of EURO in Valencia, Spain on July 8-11, 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are organizing a stream on Operations Management/Marketing Interface for the 29th Conference of EURO to be held in Valencia, Spain on July 8-11, 2018. We invite you to participate by either presenting a paper or organizing an invited session.

If you would like to organize an invited session, please let us know via email to
[log in to unmask]. Then I will send you an invitation, which will allow you to invite people to submit abstracts on-line. Each session consists of four papers. The deadline for abstract submission is March 5, 2018.

If you would like to present a paper, please let us know via email to
[log in to unmask]. I will then send you an invitation code, which will allow you to submit your abstract at the conference website as an invited talk. Abstracts should be limited to 1,500 characters. The conference website is: http://euro2018valencia.com/

We look forward to seeing you in Valencia, Spain, either as a speaker or a session chair.

Sincerely,
Kathryn E. Stecke
Ashbel Smith Professor of Operations Management
University of Texas at Dallas

Xuying Zhao
Associate Professor of Operations Management
University of Notre Dame