Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium (March 29-31, 2018)

“Social Broadcasting: An Unfinished Communications Revolution”

March 29-31, 2018

free, online, and global

For the opening keynote at the upcoming Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium, performance scholar Maria Chatzichristodoulou will take us on a historic journey through seminal online performance works. As she critiques the promise of internationalism as expressed through the work of networked artists, I expect her probing analysis will stir up interesting debate at our online Symposium. I invite you to read my post about Maria's research, which discusses her essays about featured Symposium artists Annie Abrahams and Matt Adams of Blast Theory.

Live Art and Telematics: The Promise of Internationalism

https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/live-art-and-telematics-the-promise-of-internationalism/

For more information about the Symposium:

https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/