hi Crumbsters,

Not sure if this is or isn't appropriate to this list, but given I post so
rarely I'm hoping you'll let me get away with it!
--
ANAT is very excited to announce Spectra 2018, Australia’s pre-eminent
art/science event showcasing the best research and creative work being

Taking place in ANAT’s hometown of Adelaide in October, Spectra is a
three-day symposium, an exhibition and a public program, bringing together
and celebrating the Australian artists and scientists blazing trails in the
field of interdisciplinary collaborative research.

The Call for Papers is now open and the website is live -
https://spectra.org.au/ - check it out!

Please join us - we promise it will put a spring in your step and a spring
in your thinking!

Vicki

-----------
Vicki Sowry | Director
Australian Network for Art and Technology [ANAT]

ph: 61 8 8231 9037 (preferred) | m: 0400 320 205
Level 7/144 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
www.anat.org.au

Subscribe to the ANAT email digest! <http://www.anat.org.au/subscribe/>

ANAT is supported by the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of
the Australian, State and Territory Governments, the South Australian
Government through Arts SA and the Australian Government through the
Australia Council for the Arts.