Colleagues, I would not normally publicise posts through this list except that for these two posts there is a specific call for applications from women and people from ethnic minority populations.
To quote:
As women and members of ethnic minorities are currently under-represented in posts at this level, we particularly encourage applications from members of these groups.

Adverts for both our Chairs of Public Health and Primary Care are now live:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BHZ329/chair-of-public-health/
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BIJ121/chair-of-primary-care/

In the circumstances, I hope you will agree with me it is appropriate to utilise this list.  Even if you are not eligible for such posts, please bring them to the attention of people you might think are.  Thank you.
Raj
R S Bhopal, Bruce and John Usher Professor of Public Health
Edinburgh Migration, Ethnicity and Health Research Group,
Centre for Population Health Sciences, Institute of Population Health Sciences & Informatics,
University of Edinburgh, Teviot Place, Edinburgh EH89AG
Telephone (0)1316503216 (switchboard extension 1000), Fax (0)1316506909

Institute website:
http://www.ed.ac.uk/usher

First world Congress on migration, ethnicity, race and health
http://www.merhcongress.com/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336
advertised