Colleagues, I am sorry to be troubling you but we need some urgent feedback.  I emailed you earlier about the forthcoming world congress.

ResearchGate is a very important website and service for researchers.  We recently contracted with them to disseminate information about the Congress.  They said they sent out the following message to 7.5 thousand people working in the field of migration/ethnicity/race/equity/equality but we have not been able to trace any of them?  No one I know so far has received their message.  I need to know whether anyone in this list did.  If you did, please let me know (please do not reply to all, just me).  If you did not receive this message you do not need to reply-but please forgive me for sending you this.

Here's a post we think you might like

Confer with the worl...

Sponsored

Confer with the world's most important organisations and individuals working on healthcare equity and human rights in relation to ethnic and racial mi...

It is our pleasure to invite you to MERH, The Congress on Migration, Ethnicity, Race and Health hosted by the University of...

MERH Congress 2018

View

Raj

R S Bhopal, Bruce and John Usher Professor of Public Health

Edinburgh Migration, Ethnicity and Health Research Group,

Centre for Population Health Sciences, Institute of Population Health Sciences & Informatics,

University of Edinburgh, Teviot Place, Edinburgh EH89AG

Telephone (0)1316503216 (switchboard extension 1000), Fax (0)1316506909

Institute website:

http://www.ed.ac.uk/usher

First world Congress on migration, ethnicity, race and health

http://www.merhcongress.com/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336