Deadline extended to 5th March - register now for BSHS Postgraduate Conference 2018

We know that many postgraduate students have been participating in or affected by strike action and have missed the deadline to register for the British Society for the History of Science Postgraduate Conference 2018. In response, we've extended the registration deadline to MONDAY 5th MARCH. Visit the University of Manchester estore to register (£30/£20 PhD/Masters): https://estore.manchester.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/faculty-of-biology-medicine-and-health/school-of-medical-sciences/bshs/british-society-for-the-history-of-science-bshs-postgraduate-conference-2018

Nicola Sugden
BSHS Postgraduate Conference Organising Committee
https://chstmphdblog.wordpress.com/events/bshspg2018
@chstmphds #bshspg2018