PhD RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT: please distribute!

The Humanities Faculty at the University of Bergen, Norway has given me a
PhD research fellowship linked to my next project, on Birgitta in medieval
England: job announcement link here
<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/150040/phd-research-fellowship-within-the-research-project-the-english-cult-of-st-birgitta-of-sweden-reception-and-influence-1380-1530>
with