Hi Mike,

Sorry I have been away. This is probably overkill but we have been using
a closed version of GitLab (https://about.gitlab.com/) for a larger
collaborative development project.

Its use is a bit varied between project partners, but it has proved very
useful, for code development, managing design issues and more.

As I said, probably overkill, but just thought I would mention it in
case it is useful.

Joe

*Joseph Padfield*
Conservation Scientist