Don't miss the 'VR version'
https://cdn.instavr.co/html/l7nnKtJAQonKiVpzjsO1_app.html?bust=8idijabbbnu
Srsly...

On 7 March 2018 at 10:30, Mia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear MCGers,
>
> The Culture is Digital report was launched this morning. It's worth a read
> as bits of it will no doubt affect many areas of cultural heritage
> technology.
>
> Various versions are available at https://www.gov.uk/government/
> publications/culture-is-digital and the press release / overview is at
> https://www.gov.uk/government/news/culture-is-digital-
> report-will-unleash-the-creative-potential-of-technology-for-cultural-
> organisations
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mia

> http://openobjects.org.uk/
> http://twitter.com/mia_out
> Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
> P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily
> **************************************************************** website:
> http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup [un]subscribe:
> http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

*_______________________**________*
*Ash Mann*
Strategic Director

*________________________**________*
*Substrakt Ltd*
2a Victoria Works, Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3PE
359 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7JL

*________________________**________*
+44 (0) 795 748 1525
+44 (0) 121 212 9737

*________________________**________*

Substrakt Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 05916054 and registered office at 2a Victoria Works,
Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3PE. This message is intended solely for
the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have
received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately
and permanently delete it. We cannot guarantee the integrity or suitability
of this message for your computer and we do not accept any liability for
consequential effects caused to your computer, or others connected to it.
For information about how we process data and monitor communications please
see our privacy policy and for terms of use please see our terms of use
policy.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg