From: Midlands Blackboard VLE users group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rob Howe
Sent: 22 February 2018 14:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blackboard Midlands Regional event - 28th March - The University of Northampton

So far there has only been one signup. If you are interested then please do complete the form otherwise the event will be cancelled.

So far on the agenda:

Derby have offered to talk about Ally

Gary Finneghan from Turnitin will talk about his work to integrate TiN with Bb

We are also likely to have a Q&A to discuss some or all of the Path to Saas, and Learn Saas/Ultra; accessibility updates; GDPR; digital exams, blind marking, analytics, TEF, and EMA.

Reserve your free place now at:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/midlands-blackboard-usergroup-tickets-42816751055

Regards

Rob

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.