Thanks to all those who attended the Midlands Blackboard Usergroup yesterday in Northampton – I hope you all got value from the event (I certainly did!).

Whilst the majority of the day was a free flowing discussion – there was a scheduled online presentation from Turnitin.

The recording  from Turnitin discussing their roadmap and current updates (52 minutes) may be found at:

https://eu.bbcollab.com/recording/3e005d22f5a6480c97db08bde6639b9d

Hope that those of you attending the TLC in Manchester have a great time

Regards

Rob

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.