Thanks for letting me know Rob. Much appreciated.

Regards

Gillian

+44(0) 75 90 57 2012

From: Midlands Blackboard VLE users group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rob Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 09:36
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Updates for Midlands Bb group

FYI –update from Gilllian

From: Gillian Fielding [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 March 2018 16:41
To: Boon, Chris; Bryony Bramer; Christopher W Stokes; Danny Monaghan; Flynn, Sharon; Jiska Bomans; Johan Lindstrom; Julie Mulvey; MURRAY, MALCOLM R.; Morten Palsgaard; Peter Rayment; Rick Dijs; Rob Howe; Steven Dawes; Myles Blaney; Posch Richard; Yolene Ors; Kate Wright [kaw]; Emad Alomari; Joyce Partamian
Subject: Updates for your members?

Hi everyone

I just wanted to be sure you and your members are aware of the update on New Box View.

Trey Buck has posted a new blog post to summarise the key developments currently in development along with anticipated delivery dates where appropriate. The post includes a link to a live spreadsheet which summarises the current status of bugs and features in development.

Post link: https://community.blackboard.com/community/ideas/blog/2018/03/01/inline-grading-and-new-box-view-update-february-2018

Work on the key outstanding issue to allow download of PDF versions of documents containing the existing annotations has begun. We hope to announce a firm delivery time soon. I will ensure there is a follow up update to alert all users when this date is announced.

Also, last week’s Scotland User Group included talks on: Migration to Saas, Ally, Learn Ultra, Turnitin. These have been hot topics across the sector so you may want to share the recording? Accessible via

https://community.blackboard.com/groups/scotbug

Regards

Gillian

--------

Gillian Fielding, BA (Hons), MSc, PGCE, SFHEA, FIITT

Customer Success Advocate

Blackboard Inc.

+44(0) 759 057 2012

Virtual Office with Collaborate Ultra http://bit.ly/GillianFieldingsOffice

blackboard.com

7011023932531712

/Users/gfielding/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1978777413

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.