Dear all,

I have attached a summary of the responses I received for my query about examples of poor search strategies in systematic reviews. For anyone who receives the digest version of LIS-Medical, feel free to email me if you would like a copy.

Thank you to everyone who replied.

Best wishes,

Katie

Katie Barnard

Clinical Librarian

The Library

1st Floor, Learning and Research
Southmead Hospital
Westbury-on-Trym
Bristol

BS10 5NB

Tel: (011741)47973

cid:image001.png@01D27E31.8112B5B0

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.  ­­