Juicy one here guys!

We’ve been asked by one of our consultant psychiatrists to locate any literature  ‘out there’ concerning the ethical or practical considerations for banning takeaways from psychiatric inpatient wards. Seems that aside from the risk factor of chronic disease that takeaways present to this population group, the delivery people apparently moonlight as drug dealers also – the utter swine’s. We’ve looked in the usual places and so wondered if anyone had access to any local unpublished policies/procedures.

Anything and everything gratefully received!

Best wishes on this grey, grey Monday,

Catherine Wardle

Assistant Librarian

I currently work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday every week. Please contact the main library desk for support outside of my hours [log in to unmask]

Whittington Health Library

The Whittington Hospital

Level 1, Highgate Wing

Dartmouth Park Hill

London

N19 5JG

0207 288 3868

e: [log in to unmask]

Library Thumbnailnice thumbnailopenathens registration thumbnailuptodate thumbnailtwitter thumbnail