Dear Gary

We decided to stop charging fines last year as it was a bit of a haphazard affair – some people paid up, others didn’t and it did not seem fair to us.  We do send invoices for lost and/ or non returned items for which we charge an admin fee of £10 per item as well as the replacement cost – it can soon mount up as you can imagine (and usually works in getting items back).  We have a book sale from time to time which brings in a bit of petty cash. We don’t charge for anything else like printing and ILLS.

Regards

Helen

Helen Watts
Library and Knowledge Services Manager

Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Woodside Library , Callington Road Hospital
Marmalade Lane, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5BJ
Tel: 0117 919 5751 /5716
www.awp.nhs.uk

You matter, we care

TWITTER