Dear all,

Here at Roehampton we are carrying out a review of off-campus authentication - at the moment we use OpenAthens which is reliable but we feel there are ways in which we could improve the user experience of accessing online resources.

I’ve been researching other options such as EZProxy and would be interested to hear from other institutions in the HE sector to get a sense of what others are using – what systems do you currently have?  How easy (or not!) are these to set up and administer?  And how satisfied are your users with them?  Also, if you have partner organisations how do you manage authentication for those organisations?

Many thanks,

Nicola Perry
Systems & Discovery Librarian
Library Services
University of Roehampton | London | SW15 5SZ
[log in to unmask] | www.roehampton.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8392 3700