Thursday 3rd May 1.30-4.30

We have 30 places on an afternoon event on aspects of impact in FE/HE libraries.

Are you interested in measuring your impact or using it to market your library? Come and join us as we share ideas.

Speakers:

£10 + VAT
We aren’t providing lunch, but feel free to bring yours along from 12.30 and chat- if it’s good weather we’ll eat outside.

To book, please email this form to [log in to unmask] by Monday 30th April. (I’m on leave for part of the Easter vacation so don’t worry if you get an out-of-office reply.)

Name:
Job title
(if applicable):
Institution (if applicable):

Dietary requirements:

Access or support requirements:

Will you be driving to the event? If Yes, car registration:

Name and address for invoicing:

Do you need a purchase order for an invoice to be paid?  Y/N

Apologies for cross-posting.