Dear all,

Come and join me for an afternoon of making (non-digital) learning games
in Birmingham! I'll scaffold a process to follow in order to make games
for your work, with a little bit of theory, and lots of materials to
make stuff with :) By the end of the day, you will have created a
prototype game (as groups) and have a process to follow in order to make
more games in your own library.

21st May, Birmingham and Midland Institute (Central Birmingham), 13:30
to 16:30

Or how about a morning of trying and discussing some creative ideas for
library teaching? We'll carry out some creative teaching ideas and think
about how you could apply them to your own work, including using
collage, Lego, and more...

21st May, Birmingham and Midland Institute (Central Birmingham), 09:30
to 12:30

You can come along to one of the workshops for £60, or stay for the full
day and do both (including lunch) for £95.

For more information about each of these workshops and the booking form:
https://brum.eventbrite.co.uk

Regards,

Andrew

For more information and booking: https://brum.eventbrite.co.uk