From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Checkley, Caroline R
Sent: 21 March 2018 14:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WAM & Wiley and Emerald

Hi Ed

Yes we have exactly the same set up and are on 3.4 as well – I know alas Bob has gone ☹

Haven’t had any response from III yet am going to post to IUG.

All the best
Caroline

Caroline Checkley
Digital Systems and Services Librarian
Library Services
University of Essex

T 01206 873176
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
► libwww.essex.ac.uk<http://libwww.essex.ac.uk/>

WE ARE ESSEX
REBELS WITH A CAUSE