Hi Ellie

I would think that the first thing you need to do is contact the publishers of the resources you want to offer. Your email seems to assume that you can allow this group of students access to the resources and it’s just logistics, but the Terms and Conditions of the licence agreements we have for online resources are to cover our own on-campus students with the general extension for when they are at home and also for distance learning on our own courses. Anyone else would be “additional” and therefore the publishers may say yes, may charge you extra, or may just say “No”.

Sorry to put a damper on things but have been dealing with partnerships for a long time now.

bucks_new_uni_RGB_COL smallBuckinghamshire New University

High Wycombe Campus

Queen Alexandra Road

High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire