Thanks for sharing, Sharon. We haven't heard about a revised date either.

Best wishes,
Alli

Allison Carroll
Electronic Services Manager
Main Library
University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.