From: Pazit Ziv [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 March 2018 10:04
To: Leadership Foundation Aurora Programme <[log in to unmask]>; Hanmer-Dwight, Rachael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Credit where credit is due (or not, as the case may be)

Hi Rachael,
I think that this question is really important and thank you for raising it.
In our team, we didn't encounter such an issue and how we operate might help out preventing a "credit theft" (if I can use this phrasing), as all of our activities are recorded and this provides as evidence to our initiatives and actions.
We use a CRM where we monitor the progression of project, from the initial meeting (who summoned it and who were involved, plus minutes and other documents attached) up until the ending of the project (funding and post-award too). In this way, there is no question about who needs to be acknowledged for what work.
We are using AirTable, but obviously there are plenty of products which can be used.
I hope this helps a bit.
Good luck.
Pazit