I love the opportunity, Nicola - and these great questions from Jennie
Blake...

I might add:
* Can you open a Writing Cafe there?
* Can students customise a bit of it - perhaps even make tea/coffee?

And one inspired by Susan Blythman & Debbie Orr (hope I've got those right):
* Can SMT see what a great job you're doing in your new space?

All good luck,
Sandra

--
Sandra Sinfield
University Teaching Fellow

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447