Dear All,
It is that time of year when the ALDinHE Conference comes around...

This year the 15th annual conference is to be held at Leicester, 26-28 March - http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/events/10/aldinhe_conference_2018.html?p=7_14

- and John Hilsdon, one of the founder members of the LearnHigher CETL, ALDinHE and this very LDHEN list is one of the keynote speakers!!

Look out for notice of streaming videos!

Join the #aldcon tweetchat led by Katharine Stapleford on Tuesday the 27th March - 14.00 BST...

And if you cannot wait till next week to get your teeth into all this - here is our latest #Take5 blogpost to carry you through:

'Do you write as well as you speak?' A dialogic pedagogy to enhance student arguments in academic writing.

Written by Dr Tiffany Chiu of Imperial College and Dr Olga Rodriguez Falcon from the University of East London - and available from here:

https://lmutake5.wordpress.com/2018/03/21/take5-26-do-you-write-as-well-as-you-speak-a-dialogic-pedagogy-to-enhance-student-arguments-in-academic-writing/

​All best wishes,
Sandra and Tom​

--
Sandra Sinfield
University Teaching Fellow

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.