Thanks for the shout out for the Visual Learning site Sandra http://about.brighton.ac.uk/visuallearning/ and the Drawing to Learn booklets that can be downloaded from there.  One of them covers Business and social sciences

As it happens I'm just starting a major update and refresh of the site as it will shortly be moving to a different server. The current URL should remain the same  after the move but if anyone has difficulty accessing the resources during the transition, please email me and I can send them.

I've been trying to mend or remove broken links on a regular basis but sadly many of the resources developed by other CETLs have now slipped off the radar. Thank goodness  Aldinhe /LearnHigher took a more long term approach!

Re the original question, I regularly run visual research methods workshops for our post grad clinical education courses. Happy to share slides if you want to adapt.

For more specific Business examples, the work of Clive Holtham may be helpful - used to be at Cass Business School though not sure where he's currently based.

Best wishes
Pauline
Pauline Ridley
University of Brighton