From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Buxton S.L.
Sent: 19 March 2018 13:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Making research methods for business more interactive and current

Dear Colleagues,

I was hoping to pick your brains about research methods?

I am looking at making it more interactive and current for business management students. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences they would be willing to share.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Sam

Dr Samantha L. Buxton
Lecturer in Business Analytics

School of Management
Swansea University

Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK

Dr Samantha L. Buxton
Darlithydd mewn Dadansoddeg Busnes

Ysgol Rheolaeth
Prifysgol Abertawe

Parc Singleton, Abertawe, SA2 8PP, DU

*  + 44 (0)1792 295853

*   + 44 (0)1792  295853

*  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

School of Management, Swansea University ... a different kind of business school

Yr Ysgol Rheolaeth, Prifysgol Abertawe... math gwahanol o ysgol fusnes

www.swansea.ac.uk/som<https://webmail.swan.ac.uk/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

www.swansea.ac.uk/som<https://webmail.swan.ac.uk/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>