Hi Kate

We tend to do this in the summer when we look at printed guides, online tutorials and workshop materials. Unless something specifically comes up, such as an online resource not working, we wouldn’t get time in the rest of the academic year.

Thanks

Yvonne

cid:image001.png@01D29415.C8562AC0

Yvonne Cotton