Dear Kim

You can remove yourself from this or any other JISCmail lists by going to the website https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

Best wishes

John

From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Salmons
Sent: 08 March 2018 16:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Removal from list

Can you please remove me from this list.

Many thanks

Dr Kim Salmons, FHEA

Joint Programme Director for the Foundation Year

Lecturer in Teaching and Learning

Department of Learning and Teaching

Room D19

Ext. 4199

http://staffnet/services-departments/marketing-design-communication/PublishingImages/New-VID-Templates-Downloads/Logos/Logo-with-Crest/St-Marys-Logo-With-Crest-TEF-Silver.jpg

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.