From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra Sinfield
Sent: 06 March 2018 15:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Development spaces

I love the opportunity, Nicola - and these great questions from Jennie Blake...

I might add:
* Can you open a Writing Cafe there?
* Can students customise a bit of it - perhaps even make tea/coffee?

And one inspired by Susan Blythman & Debbie Orr (hope I've got those right):
* Can SMT see what a great job you're doing in your new space?

All good luck,
Sandra