Hi Carina and all

To my dismay, I too am on a professional services contract. However, as  our university IS affected (and is striking), it matters not whether I am an academic: all staff face the crippling cuts to our pensions, not just academics, but I simply cannot afford to strike and have my pay withheld.

Tough choices

Rachel Stead    BA(Hons) MA AppL  FHEA

Lead Learning Development Adviser (FHMS)

SPLASH Library and Learning Support

3rd Floor Library

University of Surrey

GU27XH

university-of-the-year_email_signature_v2

cid:image002.png@01CFEC63.939337D0cid:image003.png@01CFEC63.939337D0cid:image004.png@01CFEC63.939337D0cid:image005.png@01CFEC63.939337D0cid:image006.png@01CFEC63.939337D0