Hi all,

I’m all for the issuing of a statement of solidarity. I’m not currently on strike myself, but fully support those who are. I think that the decision as to whether or not to go on strike is highly complex, and each individual has to weigh up a number of factors before deciding on the most appropriate course of action for them. However, I think there are many things that those who are not striking can do to support those who are … and one of those might include issuing such a statement.

Best wishes,

Aleks

Aleks Palanac
EAP Tutor

English Language Teaching Unit
University of Leicester, Readson House, 96-98 Regent Road, Leicester, LE1 7DF

t: +44 (0)116 229 7873
e:  [log in to unmask]
w: www.le.ac.uk