Dear list members,

In the sure and certain knowledge that a disparate group of people will never please a disparate group of people…

The ALDinHE steering group (which has some members out on strike currently) has written the following statement, following yesterday’s – shall we say – lively discussion on this list.

http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/news/16/ucu_strike_.html

On behalf of the steering group, may I also respectfully request that new discussions start a new thread with their own subject line, so original discussions may continue.

Best wishes,
Carina
--

Dr Carina Buckley, SFHEA

Instructional Design Manager | Solent Learning and Teaching Institute

Southampton Solent University | East Park Terrace | Southampton SO14 0RJ

T: 023 8201 3336 E: [log in to unmask] www.solent.ac.uk

Co-Chair of ALDinHE: www.aldinhe.ac.uk