From: Janet Cochrane
Sent: 01 March 2018 07:55
Subject: ASEAS Conference, Leeds, 5-7 September

Hello

The Conference website is now live and updated, so feel free to  start promoting your panel (and the conference generally) as widely as possible.

The link to the list of panels is here - http://aseasuk.org.uk/4/a/conference-2018
ASEAS Conference, University of Leeds, 5-7 Sept 2018<http://aseasuk.org.uk/4/a/conference-2018>
aseasuk.org.uk<http://aseasuk.org.uk>
Conference Themes. Politics and Good Governance; Sustainable and Equitable Development Cultural Heritage and Cultural Production; Call for Papers. We look forward to ...

The deadline for abstract submissions is 31 May. This will enable you to review the abstracts and inform your participants in good time for them to register by the cut-off date for Early Bird registrations of 30 June. (We suggest encouraging prospective participants to contact you well before 31 May!)

The Conference Registration page (hosted by the University of Leeds) is here - http://www.polis.leeds.ac.uk/events/2018/conference-of-the-association-of-southeast-asian-studies-aseas-southeast-asia-meets-global-challenges
Conference of the Association of Southeast Asian Studies (ASEAS): Southeast Asia Meets Global Challenges &raquo; School of Politics and International Studies &raquo; University of Leeds<http://www.polis.leeds.ac.uk/events/2018/conference-of-the-association-of-southeast-asian-studies-aseas-southeast-asia-meets-global-challenges>
www.polis.leeds.ac.uk<http://www.polis.leeds.ac.uk>
We are delighted that the 30th Conference of the Association of Southeast Asian Studies in the UK (ASEAS) will be hosted by the University of Leeds.

Please remind panel participants that they need to be a member of ASEAS-UK in order to attend the conference - membership details are on the conference page.

Best regards,

Janet

Dr Janet Cochrane

Secretary, ASEAS (Association of Southeast Asian Studies)

http://aseasuk.org.uk/4/

Visiting Fellow, School of Politics & International Studies