Please find attached an introduction to 'Love a Muslim Day', a concept derived as a natural reaction to the threats posed to British Muslims. The intention to isolate and stir fear amongst Muslims via the 'Punish a Muslim' letters will not cause us to hide or divide our communities. Mend invites every individual, community, organisation to gather at Leeds Art Gallery (or any regional event) as a symbol of our unity and peaceful commitment to justice.

You can alternatively (use the guidelines) to organise an event/moment to show your solidarity with your Muslim peers, neighbours, friends, colleagues etc. It is as simple as sharing a cup of Yorkshire tea! We cannot allow fear to dictate the shape of our communities.

I would love for you to share your experiences of Love a Muslim Day with me - pictures will be a bonus.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards

Safeera Ahmad
Regional Administrator | MEND

Yorkshire & Humber
The Resource Centre
233-237 Roundhay Road, Leeds, LS8 4HS
Tel. 0113 380 5684
Mobile: 07808 273096

This e-mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained therein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us on [log in to unmask] or telephone +44 (0)20 7871 8430 and delete it from your system. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of the company. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses.  We would advise that you carry out your own virus checks, especially before opening an attachment. Please note that Mend monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this. Mend is a marketing name of MEND UK Limited and is a not for profit company limited by guarantee, number 9094528.