Hi Folks
I have a masters student who is investigating the social validity of the individual items of the ABC
We greatly appreciate 10 mins of your valuable time giving a brief comment on each item
Thanks in advance

Peter Baker
To Whom it May Concern,

Hello, my name is Brittany Chan and I am a masters student studying applied behavioural analysis at the University of Kent. I am interested in evaluating the Aberrant Behaviour Checklist (Aman & Singh, 1986) as it has not been modified since 1994. My aim is to evaluate it's validity and garner recommendations on how it may be improved.

Attached you will find an information sheet that thoroughly overviews the purpose of this research and what your role will be. A link to the questionnaire (via Google Forms) is attached<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUFsbmc286VTWUs9Sk3aM_n3XKndJfVscP92HaPVdysgdHWg/viewform?usp=sf_link>. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give your input.

Your participation in this study is entirely voluntary and consent will be implicit in your completion of the form. Thank you for your time!

Best,
Brittany C