Best of luck Susan, enjoy your retirement.

Ruth

Ruth Beckley

Archaeological Officer (HER)

Historic Environment Team

Environment & Commercial Services

Place and Economy

SH1011, Shire Hall Cambridge, CB3 0AP

01223 728592

Twitterimage

Please email [log in to unmask] for:

- Enquiries or search requests to the Cambridgeshire Historic Environment Record (CHER),

- Requesting Event references (ECBs) from the CHER,

- Environmental stewardship applications,

- Enquiries regarding archaeological archives.