From: Sabina Sanghera <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HESG Summer 2018 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSES TOMORROW

Hi,

A reminder that the call for abstracts for the HESG summer 2018 meeting is closing tomorrow, 2nd March.

HESG Summer 2018 Meeting, Bristol: 20th-22nd June 2018

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS OPEN:

Please visit our meeting website for details about the event, to register, and for instructions for abstract submissions.
Please submit your abstract via the HESG website

Key dates:
  • Closing date for abstract submission: 2nd March 2018
  • Early bird registration rate closes: 30th April 2018
  • Notification of accepted papers: 13th April 2018
  • Final Registration closes and paper submission deadline: 11th May 2018

The  HESG meeting will follow its standard format with papers submitted in advance and discussed at the conference by a discussant other than the author. Preference will be given to work in progress and PhD students.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bristol!

HEB

#HESGBristol