From: CHE-News <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: University of York - Centre for Health Economics Newsletter Issue 31

​Welcome to CHE’s first newsletter of 2018,
Issue 31

In this issue we report on some of our recently completed research projects and related activities, including:
  • The measurement of socioeconomic inequalities in the duration of untreated psychosis
  • Methodological issues in the economic evaluation of social care
  • The economics of precision medicine
We also report on a new project examining the health and health system consequences of conflict in Columbia, as well as details of an article on mental health quality that appeared in the top 10 list of the British Journal of General Practice in 2017.

Recent publications, staff activities and new projects are also listed.

I hope you find the newsletter interesting. If you would like to find out more about any of the articles in the newsletter do contact us on [log in to unmask]

Professor Maria Goddard
Director