Dear all, with apologies for any cross-posting:

As spring is approaching we would like to share with you some exciting calls for papers and events. We hope to receive your abstract and/or see you at one of the forthcoming SMART events!

SMART call for papers:

·         Law and sustainability in global value chains: Due diligence and contracts in focus, workshop 25-26 April, Aarhus; deadline call for papers: 8 March 2018

SMART relevant call for papers:

·         Shareholder primacy Corporate Governance and financial market growth, special issue call for papers from Corporate Governance; deadline full paper submission: 31 July 2018

SMART events:

·         Investing for Sustainability: Drivers and Enforcers, 27 March 2018, Melbourne; open for all interested; registration

·         Law and sustainability in global value chains, 25-26 April 2018, Aarhus; open for all interested (see call above); registration.

·         Transnational Labour Law in an Era of Nationalism, 20-21 June 2018, Heidelberg. Information about registration to follow – hold the dates!

·         Doing Time: Aligning Business with Sustainability Timescales, 28-29 June 2018, Oslo; open for all interested; registration.

With our very best wishes for the weekend,

Kind regards from

Eli and Beate

Beate Sjåfjell

Professor, dr. juris

Current research project: Sustainable Market Actors for Responsible Trade (SMART); see SMART Events and Calls for Papers. Twitter: @UniOsloSMART #SMARTproject

Recent books: Company Law and Sustainability, Sustainable Public Procurement under EU Law and The Greening of European Business under EU Law. Most papers open access at SSRN.

Research Group Companies, Markets and Sustainability. Twitter: #CompanyLawGroup @JusiOslo
(In Norwegian:
Selskaper, markeder og bærekraft. Twitter: @selskapsrett)

University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Private Law

Visiting address: Domus Media, West Wing, Karl Johans gate 47, Oslo

Postal address: PO Box 6706 St Olavs Plass 5, NO-0130 Oslo

Telephone: (+47) 22 85 93 81, (+47) 95 93 12 83

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Networks: The Sustainable Market Actors Network & Daughters of Themis: International Network of Female Business Scholars. Twitter: @daughtrsthemis

Twitter: @BeateSjafjell

Facebook: facebook.com/beate.sjafjell

LinkedIn: Beate Sjåfjell

Skype: beate.sjafjell1

To unsubscribe from the GNHRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GNHRE&A=1