Hi Mark,
many thanks for your reply. If I use the fslmotion outlier function,
how does this work? Is this volume to the reference volume (within a run or across sessions) or volume to volume?
I did not use any of those specifications, just the basic opertion...(I saw the weblink, but I do not know how this would work)....https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLMotionOutliers
Many thanks for clarification,
best
Julia

[log in to unmask]">>>> Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> 24.03.2018 19:35 >>>
Hi,

We provide plots of volume to volume movement - in the relative case it is one volume to the next volume, and in the absolute case it is one volume to the reference volume.  You can also get the mean value across all the volumes as a single number.

I hope this helps.
All the best,
Mark