Hi,

This is a good answer but I want to clarify one point - the fieldmap and the fieldmap magnitude should be undistorted images.  So if you are using topup to create your fieldmap then use the undistorted magnitude image that is produced by topup for the fieldmap magnitude and not one of the original inputs to topup (as the inputs contain distortion).

All the best,
	Mark