Hi Ekarin,

If you read my 2012 paper on generalized PPI, you can absolutely model 4 Condition EVs, 4 PPI EVs, and the physiological EV.  If you model each condition separately, then you will have much more freedom on the contrasts that you can generate. There is also a nice paper, with video, for doing this in FSL (Harrison et al., 2017; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29286444)

Best,
Donald

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD